Lake Orion Family Law Attorney
When you have an unresolved legal problem, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests. Whether you are facing a divorce, would like to plan for the distribution of your assets upon death, when you have a real estate matter or need the help of an attorney to represent you in a drunk driving case, you want an advocate who fully understands the law and who has successfully helped others in similar circumstances.
At the law office of Gregory Kudela & Associates, P.L.L.C., attorney Gregory Kudela has more than 25 years of experience representing individuals in Oakland County and Lapeer County in Michigan. Because of his reputation for personal service and professional representation, many of the firm's cases come as referrals from former clients or fellow attorneys.
Mr. Kudela is committed to helping you make informed decisions about your legal matters. He takes the time to fully explain the law, the process and your options. He is a reliable advocate who comes to be a trusted member of many family's support systems. When there is a legal issue that arises, Greg Kudela can help. Contact the firm to schedule a meeting with Mr. Kudela to discuss your needs.
The Firm's Law Practice
Mr. Kudela handles a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Divorce and family law : Mr. Kudela works with men and women at all stages of a divorce or other family law matter, including filing for divorce; determining child custody, parenting time, child support ; medical care for children; spousal support/alimony and dividing marital debts and assets ; and modifying or enforcing existing court judgments. Whether you are going through a divorce or a nonmarital breakup, he can assist you.
- Wills, trusts and estates : Greg Kudela will help you understand the different estate planning options and prepare the documents to put your estate plan into place, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives. He can also help you settle the estate of a loved one through the probate, estate and trust administration process.
- Real estate : Mr. Kudela also handles a wide variety of real estate matters, including reviewing purchase agreements, buy/sell agreements, for sale by owner issues (FSBO) and a number of other real estate matters for both residential and commercial real estate clients.
- Drunk driving defense : The firm works to protect your rights in criminal proceedings resulting from an arrest for OWI (operating while intoxicated) or impaired driving. The firm also handles cases for clients who have been charged under Michigan's new "Super Drunk" laws.
- Driver's license appeals : If your driver's license has been suspended for alcohol or substance abuse, Mr. Kudela will represent you in administrative hearings with the Secretary of State's office to seek reinstatement of your driving privileges.
- Civil litigation : The firm protects individuals and companies in general civil litigation involving residential and commercial real estate disputes, contract disputes and commercial/UCC disputes.
Mr. Kudela also assists clients with a variety of legal issues involving the following areas:
- Establishing business entities
- Buying and selling businesses
- General and commercial business law questions
Contact an Oxford Estate Planning and Business Attorney Today
For a confidential consultation, contact Mr. Kudela's office at 248-814-2000 or 248-236-8500. The office maintains regular office hours and meets with clients by appointment. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.